Terms & ConditionsTERMS
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- The materials on FuelPackLDN's web site are provided "as is". FuelPackLDN makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FuelPackLDN does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays for which we will not be responsible.
- To place an order with us, you must create an account by registering on our website. To register, you must provide your full name, a current and valid email address, a delivery address, and your payment details.
- In order to make a purchase with www.fuelpackldn.com you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. If your order is accepted, we will inform you by email. Your order will be delivered by a third-party delivery service. When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- Our Contract: When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed. To place a subscription order with us, you must create an account by registering on our website. To register, you must provide your full name, a current and valid email address, a delivery address, and your payment details.
- Pricing and Availability: Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If we cancel the order and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs will be charged in addition for outside of UK deliveries; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
- Payment upon receiving your order: we carry out a standard authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have
TERMS OF SALE
- Before placing an order it is of importance and the responsibility of the customer to read through our terms and conditions. Once an order has been placed, we will assume that you fully accept our terms and conditions regarding the sale of our items as stated upon their individual product pages. We are not responsible for any fees (custom fees or taxes) associated with your shipment upon delivery. Customers are also advised to take necessary precautions whilst entering personal and delivery details. We will not be held liable for any incorrect delivery details or shipment addresses, as once orders are sent out there is nothing we can do about any corrections. If in any case an order has been shipped to an incorrect delivery address, the customer will be held accountable for re-delivery charges.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Once a payment has been made, customers have a thirty minute time frame to modify or cancel their orders. After this time frame, orders cannot be cancelled as your order would have already started to be processed.
Our store currently accept the following payment providers whom we have ensured maximum buyer and seller protection for both parties:
Once a payment has been made, customers have a thirty minute time frame to modify or cancel their orders. After this time frame, orders cannot be cancelled as your order would have already started to be processed.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay later.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
By purchasing a monthly FuelPackLDN subscription, you are consenting to a recurring purchase that will charge you every month. Payment is taken a month in advance on the day of your initial purchase . Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive monthly periods, at the original subscription rate, removing any one-off discounts. These terms apply for both regular and gift subscriptions. Cancellation information can be found in our Terms.
By purchasing an annual FuelPackLDN subscription, you are consenting to a recurring purchase that will charge you annually unless cancelled. Payment is taken a year after your initial purchase, on the the day of your initial purchase. Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive annual periods, at the original subscription rate, removing any one-off discounts. These terms apply for both regular and gift subscriptions. Cancellation information can be found further down in our Terms.
If a subscription renewal fails, this may be due to a number of reasons. Any payment information that you have changed may affect the payment, or it may be due to insufficient funds on the card you have registered for payment. We will retry payment every day for 8 days, after which if payment is still unsuccessful we will cancel your subscription and any pending shipments.
Delivery of FuelPackLDN box is at the beginning of each month. We aim to dispatch boxes within the first-second week, however we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case and there may sometimes be delays in delivering some boxes.
FuelPackLDN is only able to issue a refund when a box is damaged or missing. We are not able to refund boxes that are not to individual preferences. If you wish to raise a refund request, please notify us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must notify us within 14 days of receiving your box in order to be eligible for a refund. If your box has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please let us know within 28 days of receiving your dispatch email in order to begin a refund or replacement process where applicable.
Photographs of the box may be requested. We review each request on an individual basis, and may ask you to return the box to us after photos have been received. Please ensure you obtain proof of postage when returning the box to us as we are unable to issue refunds if we do not receive the goods.
BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
PROMO CODES, VOUCHERS AND GIFT CARDS
- We may offer gift cards, discount promotions and other types of voucher (Voucher) which require to be activated by email application in order for the holder to commence delivery of products through our service. If paid for, the Voucher is deemed to have been sold at the time of payment for it. All of these terms and conditions shall become applicable as between us and the holder of the Voucher (Holder) when the Holder redeems the Voucher by applying for a service to commence.
- A Voucher may only be used once by its Holder and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or published either directly or indirectly in any form or stored in a data retrieval system without our prior written approval.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel any Voucher (other than a paid-up gift card) for any reason at any time.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed through the website www.fuelpackldn.com and not through any other website or method of communication. To use your Voucher, you will be required to enter its unique code at the online checkout and use of such code will be deemed to confirm your agreement to these terms and conditions and any special conditions attached to the Voucher.
- Any discounts attached to Vouchers apply to the price of the products ordered.
- All gift cards will expire after one year of redeeming it.
- All gift with purchase items including an additional product or box will be subject to availability and deemed to confirm any special conditions attached to the offer.
You may submit reviews, profiles, images, videos, instructions, comments, questions, feedback, ideas, suggestions or other information or materials via the Sites or on the Social Media whether relating to our Sites, products, promotions or other matters upon which you wish to comment (collectively “Contributions”), as long as such Contributions comply with our contribution standards set out below (“Contribution Standards”).
By submitting a Contribution you agree that we and third party service providers acting on our behalf may contact you about your Contribution and use your Contribution.
Your submission of a Contribution grants to us an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable and sub-licensable right and licence to use, store, copy, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, translate, delete, publish, translate, create derivative works from, perform, sell and/or distribute, such Contribution, and incorporate such Contribution into any form, medium or technology, whether whole or in part throughout the world without any compensation to you. By submitting a Contribution you waive all resale rights, performance and moral rights in the Contribution including without limitation your right to be attributed to the Contribution and the right to object to the derogatory treatment of the Contribution.
All Contributions will be considered non-confidential.
- 1. be accurate (where they state facts);
- 2. be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
- 3. comply with the Guidelines (set out below); and
- 4. comply with all applicable laws.
Contributions must not:
- 1. contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- 2. promote sexually explicit material;
- 3. promote violence;
- 4. promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- 5. advocate, promote or assist any illegal act, including, but not limited to, violence or computer misuse or the infringement of the intellectual property rights of any other person (including without limitation copyright, trade marks or database rights);
- 6. be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- 7. be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- 8. be likely to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- 9. give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
- 10. suggest any affiliation with us where no such affiliation exists;
- 11. be made where you have been compensated or granted any consideration by a third party to make the Contribution;
- 12. contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- 1. You must have the permission of all individuals named, featured or otherwise identifiable in your Contribution (whether in a photo, video or otherwise named or referenced);
- 2. Your Contribution must be your own work and not copied from any works created by other people;
- 3. You must only upload photos and videos that you have taken yourself or which you otherwise have the licence, consent or right to use in your Contribution. You must ensure that any third party owner of the relevant photos or videos understand how you wish to use your Contribution.
- 4. Reviews relating to products should relate to the products and therefore photos and images should show the product and/or your use of the product;
- 5. You must not write about customer service, contact us instead if you have issues requiring immediate attention;
- 6. You must not mention competitors or the specific price you paid for the product;
- 7. You must be aged over 16 to make a Contribution. If you are aged under 18 you must have the permission of your parent/guardian to make a Contribution. By submitting a Contribution you confirm that you have complied with both requirements.
Photos must comply with the following:
- 1. images must be in BMP, PNG, GIF or JPEG format;
- 2. file size must be 5 MB or less;
- 3. image must be at least 100 pixels tall; and
- 4. image must be at least 100 pixels wide.
We will determine, in our sole discretion, whether there has been a breach of the Contribution Standards. If a breach of the Contribution Standards has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including taking all or any of the following actions:
- 1. immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Sites;
- 2. immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution;
- 3. issue of a warning to you;
- 4. legal action against you; and
- 5. disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We do not guarantee that your Contribution will be published. We reserve the right to change, condense or delete any Contribution for any reason.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Contribution posted by you. You will be responsible and liable for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your Contribution.
The views expressed by other users do not represent our views or values.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your Contributions.
You must not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account or private information from any other user of the Services. Use of the Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords, or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material, or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited.
By interacting with us on the Social Media (including without limitation joining our official Misguided group/page or following us on the Social Media, “liking”, “retweeting”, “reposting”, writing a comment in relation to a page on the Social Media) (“Interacting” or “Interaction” (as applicable)) you are consenting to our interaction with you on the Social Media and the processing of your information accessed on the Social Media.
The information about you that may be collected when you Interact with us on the Social Media may include without limitation your name, your user profile, your age, your preferences, choices and viewpoints with regards to the topic or subject matter of the relevant Social Media page, your photos and other images and your videos.
Your Interaction with us on the Social Media may also involve you submitting a photo or video of you (“Your Image”).
Please let us know if at any time you wish us to stop interacting with you on the Social Media or using any of your information on the Social Media by contacting us at the details set out below.
By Interacting with us (whether on the Sites, Social Media or otherwise) you consent and grant to FuelPackLDN a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use Your Image and Contributions for the purposes of promoting, advertising and endorsing FuelPackLDN and FuelPackLDN's goods and services, including without limitation for the purposes of your participation in any promotional activity for the same, and in any media including without limitation television, Social Media, on our Sites, in print and outdoor advertising materials. We may want to use Your Image and Contributions for additional purposes which will be detailed when we collect Your Image and/or in any promotional terms and conditions.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on our web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FuelPackLDN does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. FuelPackLDN may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. FuelPackLDN does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The images of the Items on the Sites are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Items. Your Items may vary slightly from those images.
All sizes and measurements of Items are as approximate as possible, however we do make every effort to ensure they are accurate as updated. Specific item measurements may alter slightly or look different online as they may have been styled and customised for the sake of promotional and marketing display.
We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Items are as accurate as possible. We reserve the right to refuse orders where information about Items has been mis-published, including without limitation prices and promotions.
Please be aware that our Items are not aimed at persons aged under 16 so please take extra care when purchasing Items as gifts for persons under this age group.
We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Items are correct at the time when the relevant information is entered onto the Sites.
Prices for Items may change from time to time without notice. However, these changes will not affect orders that have already been despatched.
The price of an item includes VAT (or similar sales tax) (where applicable) at the prevailing rate for which we are responsible as a seller.
Please note that the prices listed on the Sites are only applicable for items purchased on the Sites and not through any other source.
The price of an Item does not include delivery and returns charges. You will be provided with details of our delivery charges during the order process. You can also see our delivery options and charges on our Delivery Details page.
Please note that whilst we take utmost care in ensuring the content on the Sites (including descriptions of the Items and associated services such as shipping, payment terms, offers and promotions and delivery timescales) are accurate the Sites may at times contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore, reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Where this affects an order that you have already placed we will notify you of the error if it will impact upon your order. In this regard, we reserve the right not to fulfil any orders that you have placed based on information on the Sites that may contain errors or inaccuracies.
In no event shall FuelPackLDN or its vendors be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FuelPackLDN's internet site, even if FuelPackLDN or an authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
FuelPackLDN has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FuelPackLDN of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.